domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Embarrassing Story

Not long ago, 20 May 2011, a funny thing happened to me. Although it was veryawkward. It was a very special day for me and my friends.
We were going to travel, all took their suitcases, because we traveled for two days.Everyone was excited we were about 30 people riding the bus. All laughing andmaking noise, as usual. The driver was driving, several people were singing and I was asleep.
I was lulled by the dream that he still had and one of my friends had called my name and I said something that struck me, he said: "Martin! Do not you need anything?"And I said no. And another friend told me: "You idiot, you forgot your bag." Everyonehad laughed at that and I worry a lot.
Then I had to make a call to someone I took the suitcase to Av EL SOL. Everybody was laughing at the nonsense that I had done, but finally the mother of a friend of mine took his suitcase and everything calmed down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario